Signs of Cheating in a Relationship
Do you think your significant other may be cheating on you? Though you don’t want to believe it’s true, does the thought of your partner cheating on you eat away at you in the back of your mind? If you suspect that your spouse is cheating on you then there is a possibility that they could be. But what if you’re wrong? Even worse, what if you’re right?
If your significant other is cheating on you then you deserve to know and you don’t deserve to be cheated on. The following is a list of tell tale signs that your partner may be cheating on you.
Signs of Cheating:
• He/she carries condoms when the two of you never use condoms. If he/she isn’t using the condoms with you then he/she is probably using them with someone else.
• You find traces of a member of their opposite sex (your sex) in their home or car (think foreign strands of hair, unfamiliar articles of clothing, unfamiliar perfume/cologne scents, etc.).
• His/her friends, family members, and/or co-workers act strange around you. This could be because they know something you don’t, such as your partner’s infidelity.
• He/she starts putting forth more effort into his/her appearance. Once you’re in a relationship, it’s normal for your partner to start slacking off a bit in the appearance department. In the beginning of your relationship, your partner probably put more effort into his/her appearance because he/she was trying to impress you, but now that you’re together there isn’t the need to impress as much. However, if your significant other suddenly puts more effort into their appearance (think working out, dressing nicer, shaving more often, wearing more makeup/putting on more cologne or perfume, etc.) then it could be because he/she is trying to impress someone else.
• He/she accuses you of cheating. By accusing you of cheating, he/she takes the blame off of him/her and puts it onto you, making you into the bad guy.
• He/she picks fights with you more frequently. If your partner is cheating on you, chances are that he/she feels a bit guilty about it. By picking fights with you, he/she is finding reasons to turn you into the bad guy, which he/she may use to justify his/her cheating.
• He/she is more secretive than he/she used to be. Hiding things in a relationship is a key sign of cheating. If your partner suddenly puts new passwords on his/her email accounts or deletes his/her text messages or erases the call log in his/her phone, it could be because he/she is trying to hide evidence of communication with his/her secret lover.
If any of these signs sound like your significant other then there is a good chance that he/she is cheating on you.